EVOLVED CLOUD OFFICE
Unified Communications (UC) refers to a phone system that integrates and enables various communication methods within the business. By unifying phone calls, video conferencing, SMS, email, Live Chat and so on, users can share and access data all from one centralized location, collaborate in real-time and hold audio and video conferences with multiple people. No matter how big or small your company is, the right Unified Communications solution can take your business communications to the next level, helping to improve collaboration, boost
productivity, increase mobility and enhance user experience.
Simple, affordable and flexible, 3CX has inbuilt collaboration tools included as standard. Our cloud-based unified communications which is hosted across our datacenters, all on one user-friendly platform. No need to purchase add-ons or extras.
- See the Status of Your Colleagues
- The ability to view the status of other colleagues is a great time saver, avoiding unnecessary call transfers or voice mail tags, and makes managing and working with remote employees easier than ever. Need some quiet time to finish a project? Customize your status and prevent any annoying disturbances.
- Eliminate expensive voice mail tags
- Avoid unnecessary transfers of phone calls that irritate customers
- Visible from all 3CX Apps: Web, Windows, iOS and Android
- Deliver Faxes & Voicemail to Inbox
- Inbound faxes are converted to PDF and forwarded to users via e-mail, without requiring any fax server software. Likewise, voicemails are converted to sound files and forwarded via e-mail.
- Forward voicemails to inbox
- Listen to voicemails without calling in
- Faxes are received as PDF files in your email
- Instant Messaging / Text chat
- Allow employees to communicate together via text messaging, without the need to rely on
- third party internet messaging systems or give out personal phone numbers. 3CX users can
- send and receive text messages via the 3CX web, Windows, iOS and Android apps from
- anywhere – a true unified communications solution!
- Chat with website visitors, real-time
- Send text messages, links and more at no additional cost
- Available on web, Windows, iOS & Android apps
*Free Trial Terms & Conditions
- Excludes Support & On-site Installation (price available on application)
- Remote Installation is included
- A Line Rental Charge is applicable at £10 per channel and includes Free UK & CI Landline calls, Mobile & International calls at extremely competitive rates
- Full UC Mobile & PC/MAC functionality is included as standard and Handsets can be loaned on request